My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060120

Off Risk

Received notice that I'm no longer "at risk" at work today. Still not sure whether that's a good thing or not. I kinda screwed myself out of about 8 days of paid time spent looking for other, (better?), jobs. Even if I never found/took anything, it was like vacation, man! He who hesitates truly is lost. Huh? What am I talking about? Well, I wasn't "blogging" back then, so I guess you're out of luck on the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home