My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060123

"Some People Have A Way With Words..."

"...and other people... uhhh... not have way."


Great Steve Martin reference, for those that don't know.

Anyway, my point being that I was afraid this was going to happen if I started to try and keep some somewhat current blog entries. It just seems like a bit of a drain on my time. I tend to be a little bit, um..."verbose", as some of my friends will tell you. Hence, any story I try to share with you just can't be short, simple and to the point. I must expand it with details of excruciating minutiae. Thus, I wind up with a number of "drafts" that I am working on simultaneously, trying to find the time to devote sufficient energy to their completion.

But then I see some people whose blogs are just that. Regular, and full of detail. I don't know how they do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

not all of us lead the exciting life you do! :o)

-you sick of my comments yet?

1/23/2006 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home