My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20070412

I Don't Care What You Think; You're Not Cool!

Hi...I'm back. It's been a while. Sorry. I've had lots of things going through my head, but just haven't taken the time to express them textually.

Anyway, just wanted to post about this stupid commercial for Madison Media Institute I keep seeing where this ridiculous loser girl tells us about her experience at "MMI." Um, I'm sorry, but take the fucking piercing out of your stupid ass lower lip before filming the commercial! Honestly, I have no problem with piercings...I even have a few myself. But I don't need to see your poser-ass self trying to look cool every other night on my TV! Aaauuuggghhh!

There, now you know how I feel. See you in another couple months. ;)


UPDATE(s):
  • 20070413 - Oh, and I don't care what your professor told you in Keepin' It "Reel" 101, that bit where you pause, searching for just the right words to say, doesn't make you seem more genuine... It just makes you seem like an idiot! And it allows my attention to be drawn back to that stupid "bull ring" in your lip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robguy said...

such anger...

4/14/2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I just realized...right now...that your blog somehow disappeared from my bloglines. I hadn't noticed an update, so I assumed you hadn't blogged. Don't worry, it's going back on!
The Texas comment...very funny. And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for helping clear out the baby's room. It was a VERY nice surprise!

4/19/2007 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home