My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060206

Albert Finney (+) Weekend

Watched back to back movies with Albert Finney in them this weekend: Corpse Bride Saturday night, and Ocean's 12 Sunday night. (Well, technically, Sunday night's "Ocean's 12" was brought to me courtesy of Charter Communications's Digital Cable "On Demand," so with all the interruptions due to lousy signal, it was more like "Ocean's 6½".) Another night dealin' BJs to folks on Friday, (and occasionally to myself). Then watched 13 Going On 30 with my daughter and her friend when I got home. Hmmm...oh yeah - I guess there was some sort of football game on Sunday night or sumthin'. S'posed to be a big deal I guess. I think one of the coaches used to be a coach for a local team around here, so maybe I should have been more enthusiastic for the game? I dunno...had some good commercials, though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stupid football game! My dvr only got 1/2 of Grey's Anatomy. The network had hyped it as a huge, can't miss episode, and then made sure lots of people missed it. Personally, I think if they can't figure out how much time to alot for those games, they should just show the last part some other time, but I'd be willing to compromise and have split screen, with one of the shows being captioned.

2/07/2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home