My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060921

'25 Profile Views' Update

Ask, and ye shall receive, I guess.

I just checked and noticed that my Blogger profile views are suddenly up to 55 after being stuck at 32 for so long, (see previous post). They've been stuck there for how long and it suddenly just fixes itself? Huh. Well, 55 ain't a ton anyway, but I guess it's better than 32, right? Besides, I'm not that popular anyway. It's probably because I added a bunch of team members to the Boundaries blog, and now all their regulars are going, "who the Hell is this guy?!?"

(Say...speaking of the Boundaries blog, and the profile views being at 55, check out this post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home