My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060915

Occupational Levity

After that last post, I thought I would post something a little less dire. I have to dip into the "immaturity reserves" on this one, so try and accept the fact that I'm going there. I know it's a stretch, but...

Anyway, today at work, I saw a reference to a guy whose name struck me as a little amusing. I said it out loud to one of my co-workers and he mis-heard me and repeated something even more amusing. I'm not going to repeat it, because it's too similar to the guy's actual name, and I don't want any connection to the actual guy here. (So what's the point, right?)

Well, we/he managed to come up with something similar, but different enough that no one should equate it to the original guy. This is in the same vein as the Bart Simpson prank calls to Moe Szyslak.

Anyway, the amusing name is "Oxbigger, Michael."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home