My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060913

Charter Error du Jour, 20060913

Tonight's error, when trying to watch a movie "On Demand" was the following:

    E5070
    System Unavailable. Please try
    again in 5 minutes.

Slightly different from the error from a few nights ago, but perhaps the resolution will be the same. I will try unplugging the cable box and re-plugging. It's the digital cable equivalent to the PC world's three-finger salute.

I was amused a few days ago when researching the E5030 error to find "ronniedobbs'" comment that his(?) "Charter: On Demand" had devolved into "Charter: Try Again In (5) Minutes."

1 Comments:

Blogger KingUnbeliever said...

It seems like a lifetime ago I had to deal with those issues!

Now I just have all new ones to deal with ;)

9/15/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home