My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20061109

Bite The Hand That Feeds You?

I was watching a little bit of Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals on Food Network tonight. In the episode, she was making a "stoup," as she called it. A cross between soup and stew: thicker than the former, but not as thick as the latter. She commented on how quick and easy it is to make homemade soup, stating that she never buys soup at the store any more. Shortly thereafter, they went to commercial: "this program is brought to you by Campbell's Soups."

Ouch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home