My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20070910

Maybe He Just Hasn't Won His Wings Yet...

Today is the first day of my "new hours" and I realized something about our glorious leader. Perhaps he is really our guardian angel, sent from above to force us into better situations. Perhaps someone up there realizes how bad we have things here and that some of us will never take the initiative to improve our situation, so He actually had to force our hands by making things so miserable that we had no other choice.

Just a thought. I'm sure it would be the only time that our Bureau Director had ever been referred to in any such way, with eyes skyward. I'm fairly certain it's usually with a nod in the other direction.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Robguy said...

Lick it and like it biotch!

9/10/2007 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home