My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060512

OK, What The #@^(*$&^ Is Going On?!?!?

Aaauuuggghhh!!!

As I popped onto Blogger to add the previous post tonight, I was confronted with the following in Internet Explorer when visiting my Blogger "Dashboard":

And this, after hearing about an interesting event that occurred to wut.truth?, a friend of hcff's.

No, I hadn't made any changes to my profile configuration that would have resulted in this. It just happened. Is someone trying to tell us something here? Are we being assimilated? I wasn't getting it... But then I went to look at my profile to see if there was a way to change it back, and that's when I realized what the problem must have been.

There it is, in the image on the right, "circled" in red:

I guess this must be the default now when you make that selection.

Oh well, live and learn. (Oops, I mean "vivir y aprender.")

(p.s. the good news is I did manage to change it back to the old default.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robguy said...

They're just trying to tell you to learn the language of the country - Espanol!

5/12/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger YNOT TONY said...

Use Firefox. :)

5/13/2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home