My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

My friends are doing it, so why not conform? I will not promise the sort of blog dedication I seem to be seeing from them, however, so don't expect much. Just a way for me to "fit in." No, strike that - a way for me to organize some thoughts. (There, that sounds better...)

Oh, by the way...I just wanted to state that the opinions expressed in these posts are my own. Not my family's, not my friend's, not my workplace's, and certainly not yours. (Well, I should clarify that by saying any similarity to the opinions of the people or groups detailed above is purely coincidental.) Do ya' get it? Don't come down on anyone else for the things I say! (Sheesh!)

20060405

This Part Calls For A...

Yesterday over coffee, some of us were discussing movies. We were talking about a particular movie which had "that actor...you know, the haggard drunk guy?" Rob rattled off three names, and we pretty much decided that if Hollywood needed someone to fill the role of the haggard, disheveled, drunk guy, they would look no further than either Kris Kristofferson, Gary Busey, or Nick Nolte. We agreed that while they were looking to see who was available, (or at least sober), they would just leave a "place holder" in the script for "Krisnickgary Bustoffersonolte." When leaving, (I just couldn't stop patting myself on the back for that name), someone said that we should morph a picture of the three of them into one face. We'll have to see about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

I don't think ANYONE is ready for a picture like that. eeewww...

4/05/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger KingUnbeliever said...

The nicest part of it is that there is no make up needed to get them ready

4/05/2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger KingUnbeliever said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/05/2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home